< América do Norte

Pampa, Texas, USA

We are continually committed to maintaining excellence in all of our business operations, making a positive and lasting impact on our community, and setting an industry standard for safety, health and environmental (SH&E) performance.

Our Development and Manufacturing Center opened in 1926 and was purchased by Cabot in 1945, along with the adjacent carbon black manufacturing facility. Our team of approximately 25 employees conduct research and development activities for our portfolio of specialty carbon black products.

Our team plays an active role in community outreach programs as volunteers, and we provide financial support to a variety of local charities, including sports leagues and Pampa’s education foundation.